We provide a wide range of services including:
- new circuits
- internal and external lights
- PIR lights
- extra sockets or switches
- external power /sockets
- outside power to garages, sheds or summer houses
- new fuse boards or consumer units
- periodic inspection reports for private or landlords
- PATs testing
- al part P work
- electrical inspections and testing
- full rewires new builds or extension
- kitchen or bathroom modernisation
- down lights
- shower and cooker circuits added or upgraded
- domestic and commercial work
Domestic Electrician Services
Electrical installations and repairs, from adding a new socket to rewiring your house. A lot of our work is in the area now covered by Part P, some examples are:
- Kitchen, bathroom and shower circuits
- Wiring to Summerhouses garages and garden sheds
- Outside lights, sockets and pond pumps
Electrician Services to Landlords and Letting Agencies
We work with landlords and letting agencies to cover repairs and maintenance for their properties.
We also do testing of all electrical systems and appliances (PAT TESTING). Guidelines from the IEE (Institute of Electrical Engineers) state that an annual check should be made, plus a full electrical safety inspection every five years or on change of occupancy.
Inspection, testing and certification of electrical systems
We can come and test your property to make sure that your consumer unit and wiring give.
you adequate protection if a problem should occur. Periodic inspections are especially important when a property is let, or when the property’s wiring is quite old and has had alterations.These electrical inspections are often requested by insurance companies, particularly for thatched properties. It’s reassuring to know that the safety mechanisms are in place and that they work.